Sunday, February 05, 2006
Girl's Bible Study
I'm on a short break at the library right now and thought I should post an update on my blog. This past week has flown by really fast. I taught two classes every day (Algebra II Honors and Algebra I CP), and my nights were spent recooperating and getting ready for the next day. Girl's Bible Study met at my house on Wednesday night, and that was probably the highlight of my week. About 15 girls came to the study, and more than once during the evening, I had to force back the tears that kept threatening to cloud my vision. Seeing everyone there that night, worshiping God in my new house, made me happier than I can possibly describe. Kristy came with me, and we shared a blanket on the floor. Sitting there side by side with her made me remember the first time we ever came to a Girl's Bible Study together. That was almost four years ago. Things have changed so much since then. God has done incredible things in my life, and I know that the amazing things he has in store for me have only just begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so what's the latest closing date? how did it go at the bank last week?
Closing date is on for Wednesday at 4:00. So I'm hoping that, finally, this time it will be for real...
THIS WEDNESDAY?!! THAT'S GREAT!
Post a Comment