Monday, January 30, 2006
Sushi
I’ve got sushi on my mind. Last Saturday night, Eric and I went to this really nice restaurant right off the lake with Steve and his wife Kay. Anyway, at this restaurant, I got to experience the wonderfully delicious and exotic taste of sushi for the very first time. It was so good. We tried so many different kinds of sushi that it was impossible for me to have just one favorite. I loved the eel and the tuna and the salmon, and I loved the Philadelphia roll. Oh, and the mitzo soup was delicious too. The only thing that could have made the experience better would have been more sleep. I was still tired from working all week and not getting enough sleep on Friday night (yet again). Thankfully, I was able to sleep in a little bit on Sunday, so at this moment in time, I’m not that tired. Now I can go back to that experience on Saturday night and relive the taste of sushi. Did I mention that I loved sushi?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH ICK!
YUCK! none for me thanks!
Post a Comment