I'm going to Charleston this weekend. Yipee!! :-) I'm so excited. Loren, Paige, and I are going down to visit a friend who is working there for the next couple of weeks. We're leaving Friday right after work and won't be back until Sunday night. Loren is a friend who I met at Newspring a couple of times but haven't really hung out with until recently. She is so much like me... owns her own house, works full-time as a teacher, has a best guy friend, isn't dating anyone at the moment, has a homegroup, and loves Christ. We have so much fun together. :-) It's definitely cool having another girlfriend I can call if I ever need to get out of the house.
Although I'm really excited about going to the beach, I'm going to miss being in Anderson on Sunday. Sundays are my favorite day of the week because it means going to Newspring, working with the children's ministry, and having fun at homegroup on Sunday night (we were going to meet at Wild Wings this week). This Sunday I was also supposed to go to a volunteer's luncheon AND babsit for Nathaniel in the afternoon, but *sniff* I had to call and cancel on both of them. Oh well. Why am I so sad? The beach is going to be awesome! And I can't wait until tomorrow! :-)
Oh, and I'm still running almost every day. The Midnight Flight is only seven days away... I got an email from the director today asking me for my t-shirt size because it was lost when I did my online application. She's going to give me the shirt for FREE because of the mixup. Now I have one more reason to smile. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I actually live in anderson and didn't think anyone from there blogged!! I work at Ryobi off of 28.
how much fun!
we need to catch up, have lunch or something soon!
Post a Comment