I'm doing something crazy. Ever heard of eharmony?
Yes. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes.
I filled out a profile, AND I subscribed for a seven day free trial.
What on earth am I doing? Have I gone mad? I still can't quite get over the fact that I actually filled a profile out and posted it online. That's what happens when you're all by yourself surfing the internet. Something dangerous is bound to happen. Like going to eharmony.com, just to see what it's all about. Then noticing the sign that says free trial. Then filling out the profile. (It took me over three hours!!!) Then calling your CLOSE girlfriends to tell them that you actually filled the profile out because something like this doesn't happen every day. Oh my goodness. What will people think of me? I'm not desperate. Nor am I feeling lonely. I'm so incredibly happy with my life right now, so why on earth did I do this?
Well... why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment