Monday, April 17, 2006

Lost

I'm so confused right now. Have you ever been lost in a dream where you didn't want to wake up but deep down inside you knew that it had to eventually happen? That's what I feel like right now. I've been in a wonderful dream and now something is trying to wake me up, bring me back to reality, and I don't want it to happen. The dream was so real. I thought it was real, but I guess I was wrong. I thought that maybe this time, it would last forever. Now everything's cloudy, and I can't find a single ray of sunshine trying to break a whole through the mist. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, and perhaps that ray will break through the cloud afterall. Not knowing scares me. The darkness scares me, and I want to run. I want to run to a place where I can see and where I know I'm safe.

God, please guide me towards your light. I love you, and I'm sorry for ever doubting your love. You are my anchor and my strength. Help me be a light to others and forgive me for not trusting you completely. In your name I pray, Amen.

2 comments:

~marie said...

it is hard not knowing.this situation seems so silly! it doesn't make sense to me at ALL! you will make it to the other side however it turns out. you are such a strong person.

Amber said...

i'm so glad i got to talk to you last night marie. it was such a horrible feeling not knowing what would happen and you were great at making me feel better. love you!