I discovered something really cool today. Chocolate tastes REALLY good with toothpaste. Hear me out on this. I know it sounds nasty, but when you put dark chocolate and dab it with just a tiny bit of toothpaste, it tastes amazing. It tastes similar to those little chocolate mint patties that my dad loves so much.
Now, I never intended to mix these two together. It happened like many things happen in my life, by pure accident. After eating supper, my teeth felt a little mucky, so I did what I often do when I feel the need to clean my teeth, I brushed them. Shortly after brushing my teeth, I had a craving for chocolate. Not just any kind of chocolate. Dark chocolate. Michael had given me some dark chocolate for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and there were a few pieces left in my room, so I happily helped myself to a piece. I hesitated a second before eating the chocolate because my mouth still tasted like toothpaste, but I really wanted some chocolate, so I popped it into my mouth anyway. It tasted so good! So then I did a couple of experiments. I got a second piece of chocolate, put a tiny amount of toothpaste on top of it, and took a slow bite. Wow. It was delicious.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to put toothpaste and chocolate in the same package. Hey, I just thought of something. Why hasn't anyone come up with the idea of making chocolate toothpaste?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you go girl! market it and make it big! i'm sure you could do it!
i will stick with york patties myself :)
haha. who knows? maybe someday i'll become rich and famous for creating America's first "chocolate toothpaste"!
Post a Comment