Friday, May 05, 2006

Excitement over Graduation

My body is going into a crazy, excited, let's do something wild mode, and I can't sleep! I didn't sleep more than two hours last night. After spending the evening hanging out with Kristy at my new house, I came back to the dorm to get some sleep and spent the next four hours tossing and turning in my bed. At around 2:30, I finally gave up and started reading my Bible. I went through the whole book of Ruth, some of Esther, some in Joshua, then I finished up my reading in the New Testament. By then, the clock read 3:45, so I turned off the light and tried yet again to fall asleep. I think I drifted off at 4, but then I woke up before my alarm went off and now I'm sitting here typing in my blog. Michael is coming to Anderson today, and we're eating breakfast at the Bagel Shop. I'm so excited about seeing him. Then my dad is coming later with a big moving van filled with furniture for my house. Graduation practice is at 11:00, and, goodness, I'm so excited!! I know I'm not going to get any more sleep tonight. *sigh* Well, I'm going to get in the shower now. Maybe if I have time before Michael gets here, I'll paint my toenails. :-)

2 comments:

~marie said...

lots of exciting stuff! i can see why you couldn't sleep! maybe you'll get to catch up on your sleep tonight :)

Amber said...

:-) Or maybe not... :-P