Where do I begin? It's been forever and a day since I've had time to write something in my blog. I'm beginning to feel somewhat deprived. I love journaling, writing, reading... I can't believe my classes for library science start in less than two months. I can't wait. Just imagine it. Me. A professional librarian. :-D
I'm having a housewarming party on Sunday, and I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun, even if not very many people can show up. At least I know that my good friends will be there... Marie and Rob, Amanda, Crystal, Kylie, Heidi and Nick, Morgan, Mindy, Leigh Ann, Kim and Eric, Jennifer and Mark, Cori, and of course my wonderful housemates Kristy and Rebecca. It would be awesome if some of my other friends could drop by too, but it's okay if they don't. I know they still love me. :-) The party menu will include: meatballs, potato soup, vegetable tray, fruit tray, crackers & cheese, cake, cookies, and crepes. I know the potato soup isn't exactly a party food, but Kristy thought it would be a good choice for people who show up right after church who are pretty hungry. That way, they could have a nice wholesome lunch that is filling, tastes good (I make a killer potato soup ;-)), and is relatively cheap. So, anyway, tomorrow is going to be extremely busy getting stuff ready for the party, cleaning the house, and oh! i almost forgot... I have to take the Praxis tomorrow afternoon in Clemson. Whew. I'm already ready for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey! it sounds like a party's worth of people to me!
sounds yummy too! i think we will show up right after church actually-which is really about 1pm for us. we get out late. soooo see ya tonight and then again on sunday!yay!
Post a Comment