Tuesday, March 21, 2006

True Happiness

I am so incredibly happy right now. I don't know how to describe it. It's like I'm living in a dream, only it's not a dream, it's my life. It's real, and it's not going to end when the sun comes up. Last night after coming back to the dorms after work, I laid down in my car for a while and listened to the sound of the rain beating against the windshield. God has given me so much. He loves me so much despite all of the things I've done wrong. I've done nothing to deserve any of the blessings he has poured into my life, and I'm overwhelmed by what He's done. I don't understand it.

What is true happiness? It's knowing that no matter what happens, God has a purpose for everything. It's knowing that though the feeling of happiness may be temporary, ultimate happiness in Christ is forever.


030806

2 comments:

~marie said...

sounds like you're in love to me :) he!he!

Amber said...

shhh! don't tell anybody. :-P