Why do Christians have to be sad when someone dies? If we know that our loved one is in heaven, then why do we cry? Maybe it's a selfish kind of sadness. Maybe we're sad because we're focusing on what we've lost instead of the infinite joy that our friend has gained. Perhaps we're sad because we know that we could have done more. Maybe something was left unsaid, something that needed to be done before it was too late. Sometimes I think there must be something wrong with me. Why do I not feel more upset when bad things happen in life? I'm not afraid of the future, and I know that no matter what happens, God has a purpose and a plan for everything. If I were to lose all that I love in life... my family, friends, home... I know that I could pull through it. It would be hard, but I know that things would eventually be okay because there is one thing in my life that I could never lose. My faith. God will always be with me, and I know that with his strength, I can conquer anything.
Lord, thank you for being my Savior. Thank you for loving me and giving my life a purpose. No matter what happens, I give you all of the praise and glory. I love you.
Goodbye my dear Uncle Ronnie. I'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's not wrong to be sad when someone dies...
sorry to hear it.
Post a Comment