Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Asking for Trouble

Ok. I just know that I'm going to get myself into a lot of trouble by writing this post. I'm at Anmed Hospital right now, bored out of my mind, and I saw this computer just sitting here in the corner and thought I would take advantage of the opportunity and update my blog. I'm looking around right now, just waiting to be caught. So far, no one has even noticed that I'm sitting behind the computer desk. I've been here since 4:30, trying to do my good deed for the day and donate some o-negative blood, but they are a little short-staffed. I've been sitting here for almost an hour already, and I'm ready to literally jump out of my chair and DO something. Egh. I hate hospitals. So why on earth am I here in the first place? I mean, do they REALLY need my blood? Sigh. I give in. I'm going to be a good girl because I know that someday, someone might actually need my blood, and if I don't give, where are they going to get it?

2 comments:

~marie said...

go eat some beef and beef up your iron level :)

Amber said...

Hmmm. Could I just eat spinach instead?